|about us | contact|
The owners of the 1913 "Boris" building in Hertford Road have been given planning permission for its redevelopment. They involve retention of the existing main building and adjoining mission hall (below, left), which would be turned over to light industry and storage. The original factory and some accretions behind would be demolished and replaced by nine houses around a car park.
What it would look
like under the new plans, showing Hertford Road at the bottom with the
mission hall to the left and main building to the right. The proposed
houses are shown in blue.
What the previous, rejected plan would have looked like, with the mission hall demolished and replaced by a block of flats.